Started in 2006 to address the need of fast growing communities in Colorado, Wyoming, and other western states, Horne Engineering Solutions has focused on emerging market sectors including building code review consulting services, specialty structures and materials such as cold formed steel construction and photo-voltaic solar power systems. Horne Engineering looks towards new materials, improved concepts and methods of building and managing construction projects as the future of the construction industry.
We strive to be a leader within the collaborative process of designing coordinated and efficient structures for the 21st century and beyond.
We are client and end user focused, with a solid foundation in common sense.
Professional and ethical business practices are of the utmost importance.
Providing the highest quality structural engineering services, meeting and exceeding our clients' expectations on every project
Reliance on innovation through project experience: engineering construction sequencing and tolerance into designs
Open, honest, and team-oriented communication throughout projects, from first phone call through final site visit
Attention to client service:
- Heavy reliance on clear and concise verbal and written communication
- Understanding of project big picture, and recognizing our role in helping our clients and their clients fulfill project goals
- Delivery of work on time and on budget
- Engineered structures conscious of the project location, construction practices of the locality and specific contractor
- Ongoing focused efforts to coordinate with other disciplines to improve the energy efficiency, reduce cost, and increase functionality of the end product
Focus on safety of the general public and building occupants over the life of the structure.
- Arizona PE
- California PE / SE
- Colorado PE
- Nevada PE / SE
- Washington PE / SE
- Wyoming PE
- NCEES Nationally Registered PE / SE